Chairman’s Reserve® Premium Meats
Whether it’s the marbling and rich flavor of Chairman’s Reserve Premium Angus Beef or the tenderness and versatility of Chairman’s Reserve Premium Pork — the heightened quality only a Premium product delivers is there with every bite.
Delivering Chairman’s Reserve Premium Meats requires three primary characteristics: marbling, maturity and muscle texture. Our strict certification process means every product meets the standard to be called “reserve,” ensuring tenderness and juicy flavor you can depend on.
premium angus beef
The standards are simple — it’s the best or nothing. Here’s a look at the selection criteria of Chairman’s Reserve Premium Angus Beef:
- 100% Angus beef
- Small50 and higher marbling scores to ensure quality eating experience
- Small50 marbling score has a demonstrably better eating experience compared to lower USDA Choice beef
- Fully-supported Angus brand at an affordable price point
- Brings the best aspects of a supported Angus brand to consumers who are looking for affordable quality
a cut above the rest
Through research and testing, we’ve developed stringent grading criteria to ensure that Premium cuts are always:
- Hand-selected to ensure consistent marbling, firmness, texture and size
- Color-graded to reduce variation
- pH-selected for natural moisture-holding capacity
- Tender, juicy and flavorful pork – with nothing added
- Compliant with all USDA standards for natural* product
- No unpleasant salty or metallic flavor”
our marbling standard:
Scores ranging from 2-5
our color standard:
Scores ranging from 3-5
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
elevating menus, enticing taste buds
Celebrated at restaurants nationwide, Chairman’s Reserve Premium Meats gives chefs the foundation to build flavorful signature dishes while enticing customers with first-rate quality from the kitchen.
reach your premium sales potential
Contact the Beef & Pork Experts™ at Tyson Fresh Meats today.
see the entire Chairman’s Reserve Meats product lineup